Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Director of Retailer Media & Data Partnership
Divisional Center of Excellence. This role is a crucial function in the Acceleration of Luxe Indirect Ecommerce growth across our 9 Brands + 4 key retailers.
The Director of Retailer Media & Data Partnerships will take on a primary role in the oversight and management key strategic initiatives related to retailer media, data sharing agreements, data activation, and measurement of the same. Data Driven Marketing will be our competitive advantage at L’Oreal, and this role will be responsible for ensuring we accelerate our capabilities across all brands, categories and functions.
Develop and guide all aspects of the Luxe Retailer media strategy. Responsible for directing the placement of all advertisements and ensuring that all media efforts work toward the brand’s overall goals and objectives. Works with various agencies and internal marketing teams to manage, develop and implement media programs to maximize brand image or sales of specific product lines. He or she will need to justify and explain media spending choices with the VPs of Marketing, as well as represent Luxe to our key Retailer media partners
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
1. Develop, implement and manage the delivery of the data partnership program, including:
•Program design and ongoing evaluation of effectiveness and efficiency
•Budget development and oversight
•Internal reporting and operations
3. Establishes Retailer Media benchmarks to isolate high performing, high ROI data & tactics from the rest
4. Monitor the full ecosystem to strategically identify new data partners
5. Implement partnership development and engagement processes/strategies
6. Foster key partnerships, both internal and external, as they relate to data and use of data
7. Educate and provide expertise to internal and external partners regarding data and data use through playbooks, classes, presentations, and other learning techniques
8. Internally educate marketing & sales teams on the fundamentals of media planning and advise on briefings and media strategy to aid the group
Strong attention to detail, especially when managing numerous budgets and reporting to internal team
Must demonstrate ability to defend media choices both analytically and critically taking all business objectives and marketing goals into consideration
Must possess ability to persuade and manage at varying levels of the organization
9. Collaborate with L’Oreal IT, IT security, legal and finance services for projects requiring data sharing agreements, legal advice, RFP, contracts, SOW or financial advice
10. Collaborate with Internal L’Oreal stakeholders to foster the continuous and efficient integration of data for brand and corporate projects
11. Guide all phases of key business system integration with close integration across complex stakeholder ecosystem.
Demonstrated ability to understand and navigate the data marketplace to create value
Ability to defend and articulate joint media relationships with retailers and clearly communicate to the sales teams, so that they may relay accurate information
Experience working on enterprise strategies with multiple brand or business unit stakeholders, either in data partnerships or through a transferable experience.
A working knowledge of all media channels and the prowess to remain diligent on market trends and marketplace conditions
Interpersonal savvy especially when dealing with external media partners. An understanding of company/brand objectives that are articulately conveyed to vendors
· Past experience creating transformational strategies that go against the status quo
· Ability to understand and translate brand and campaign objectives as well as budget limitations into a data strategy
· Demonstrated understanding of strategic planning and program implementation
· Demonstrated understanding of partnership development strategies and standard of practice development
· Ability to collaborate effectively and respectfully cross functionally and create clarity within an emerging capability that touches multiple teams
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Flexible and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Demonstrated strategic planning and management skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead effective teams toward desired outcomes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.