KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of a manager/team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, DED setup, etc.
- Checks emails daily in order to act/alert if required.
- Organizes and coordinates the manager's activities.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
ORGANIZES/OPTIMIZES THE ACTIVITY OF THE MANAGER OR TEAM:
- Handles the manager or team's calendars.
- Anticipates, takes the initiative, and handles priorities.
- Carries out all activities while displaying a sense of service, availability, and responsiveness.
SORTS, RE-PROCESSES, AND DISTRIBUTES INFORMATION:
- Drafts simple or complex responses to letters and emails.
- Summarizes and analyzes important points in the responses made.
- Identifies useful documents and information within the department's sector and handles their distribution.
- Works alongside relevant networks to ensure smooth communication, while respecting rules on discretion and confidentiality.
HANDLES ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES:
- Implements administrative tasks relevant to his/her area of activity and reports on it.
- Updates administrative and/or technical data (indicators and monitoring tools).
- Uses the professional applications available for his/her activity.
- Shows an awareness of and curiosity for his/her sector (vocabulary, rules, processes, network, etc.).
HANDLES PROJECTS ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENTAL ORGANIZATION:
- Takes responsibility for all or part of a project.
- Coordinates the advancement of projects with internal or external partners.
- Handles contacts with participating parties according to the level of their contribution to the project.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. 2 years' experience as an assistant or similar and eager to go beyond an admin role
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Relevant degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.