Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: California - Los Angeles
The Divisional Brand Manager (DBM) is responsible for meeting or exceeding sell-through sales objectives in the assigned region for the Matrix brand. The DBM role is responsible for implementing sales training, marketing, education, and fuel programs within the assigned region, in alignment with the Salon Centric Divisional Sales Manager. This position will spend an average of 4 days in the field and through comprehensive knowledge of all value added and business resource programs, will ensure the development of existing salon business, as well as the development of new business(via conquest). This role will be a daily partner to our distribution network and will be responsible for providing ongoing coaching, business resource trainings, and field support days with the DSM’s and SSC’s. The DBM role will be expected to fully utilize all available assets and resources to achieve corporate initiatives. The DBM is a leadership position that is responsible for driving and delivering results. The DBM sets high performance expectations for the market and holds the team accountable for the results expected.
Region: Div 43 SoCal Greater Southern California Market
The SoCal region (counties): Imperial, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Kern, San Luis Obispo, extending south to Chula Vista and east into Las Vegas, Nevada.
The DBM should live within 60-80 miles of Los Angeles County.
The Divisional Brand Manager (DBM) is
The primary goal of this position is to ensure the development of existing Matrix business, as well as the development of new business using effective strategic business planning and execution.
· Creates an environment which enhances trust, learning and risk taking. Strives to enhance performance by doing things that are unique and leading edge. Creates new ideas and processes that encourage others to try new approaches to impact results.
· Has a positive attitude that instills a passion for success within the region. An attitude which is demonstrated by a “can do “approach to goals, challenges and a persistence in creating a buzz in the market.
· Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics and shows consistency among principles, values and behaviors.
· Leads by example and has self-assurance and confidence in not only their abilities, but their judgment.
· Implement Matrix family rules in all job activities.
1. Have Fun!
2. Hear and be open to each other’s POV.
3. Be direct and honest.
4. Hold each other and self-accountable to be successful/powerful.
5. Respond within 48 hours.
7. Reach out and actively establish relationships with others on the team.
8. Catch each other doing things right, acknowledge contribution.
1. Develop sales strategies and execute initiatives that maximize distribution of the Matrix brand through all distribution channels, which includes Salon Consultants, Stores and Telemarketing.
2. Proactively identify key market challenges and deliver efficient and timely responses to business development opportunities through sales analysis.
3. Inspire and motivate key customers, new customers, partner stores, SSC’s and education team members through strong communication and presentation skills with proven ability to facilitate high quality sales meetings and presentations.
4. Cultivate relationships with all levels of Management and Sales within distribution network and education teams through consistent communication.
6. Manage fuel & expense budgets to support all necessary activities within the territory.
7. Comprehend all Matrix product portfolio, policies and procedures.
8. Understanding competitive activity, market conditions and industry trends to gain the competitive edge.
9. Plan and coordinate with the Matrix Director of Training and our Distribution partners to schedule local in salon and Learning Center classes, Shows, VIP events and personalized events.
10. Identify all available assets and resources for driving business and brand growth, and fully utilize them in business and brand development plans, strategies and tactics.
11. Be passionate, enthusiastic, and creative and HAVE FUN!
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities % of time spent:
1. SALES: Plan and execute an on-going 90 day rolling calendar consisting of monthly sales goals, sales promotions, sales meetings, education, focus days, market leader events, and incentives to support the marketing calendar and new product introductions. Plan and execute sales and promotional plans (sell-thru focus) and review sales to salons, target lists, promotional tracking and purchases against established goals. Conquest- actively look for new sales opportunities to expand Matrix salon market share. 40%
2. TRAINING: Responsible for ongoing training and coaching of Salon Centric Managers and field sales team, on all brand knowledge and initiatives and responsible for the execution and monitoring of their regional conquest plan. 30%
3. BRAND COMMUNICATION: Prepare and execute monthly sales meetings, webinars, salesforce.com, to motivate, educate and influence Salon Centric Managers and field sales team on brand initiatives and promotions. 20%
4. EDUCATION: Plan, coordinate and execute with the REM and Salon Centric Education team an educational calendar consisting of classes, seminars, workshops, business resources, to support the overall business plan.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 yrs proven sales experience with emphasis on consultative selling
• Experience within the consumer products industry working with a distributor based organization and structure
• Advanced presentation and communication skills
• Proven ability to drive results through expert influencing skills
• Excellent and proven outstanding selling, organization, and planning skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a self-directed position
• Ability to develop and implement a sound business plan
• Promotes a professional business demeanor and appearance
• Proven leadership and coaching skills
• Must live in designated geographical area and be open to relocation
• Ability to assess strategic customer needs and build alliances
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office, Power Point, Excel and iPad applications
• Ability to travel extensively – (up to 35% ) on the road, work weekends and to manage multiple markets
• Ability to manage budgets
• Strong career orientation and drive to grow in management
• Ability to be flexible and accept change