Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Düsseldorf
The E-Commerce Acceleration Manager is driving the L´Oreal Hub Germany and Austria E-Commerce acceleration by ensuring e-commerce operational excellence, efficient omnichannel audience building, powerful media and retail business models as well as identifying relevant services and innovation to build best in class onsite consumer experience.
- Animate the e-commerce business team led by the E-commerce GM, together with Divisions and brands, accelerating the scaling of best practices, leading innovation and establish joint ways of working as well as drive strong collaborations with internal and external omnichannel technology partners to ensure continuous improvement of platforms & services
- Drive local Multi-Div e-commerce Hero strategy and e-merchandising (Assortment and PDP optimization, Searched optimized content, Rating & Reviews)
- Drive the e-commerce operational excellence roadmap (framework, measurement action plans with stakeholders) to maximize business impact
- Implement social commerce for HUB and to give clear recommendations for short-term and midterm action plan in order to maximize commercial impact
- Streamline and optimize e-com media strategy and action plan to accelerate topline while having clear ROI focus and ensure long-term profitability of the channel
- Drive new Ad Tech innovation with our clients [FB Collaborative Ad, Google myShopping, Joint Marketing, Onsite Adversting]
- Step change e-commerce onsite digital services, UX & content and build the roadmap per e-player & for D2C
- Implement O+O strategy, incl. new consumer conversation & consultation formats to drive sales (E-BA, Live Streaming)
- Support Divisions in the acceleration of transversal customer facing topics, such as Ad Tech, data-sharing agreements, rollout of services, events, hackathons etc.
- Support large Client JPB, with a specific focus on Zalando as a reference to build the most innovative and Tech-driven Beauty e-commerce UX
- Create and roll-out multi-div e-com upskilling plan for Hub population together with CDO & HR team. Facilitate Best Practice sharing and animate eCom & Digital Services communities
What we offer:
- 5-8 years’ experience, incl. ideally experience as e-commerce Key Account Manager or experience in a e-retailer / Pure Player or DTC
- Open and driver for change & transformation.
- Good experience in managing complex and matrix structures
- Foster trust, collaboration through effective and transparent communication and agile ways of working.
- Digital Expertise. Deep understanding of the e-commerce market, relevant industry trends and business levers (deep knowledge of all distribution channels / retailers / Pure Players)
- Excellent and trusted networker. Advanced communication / negotiation skills
- Business minded, analytical, strategic thinking
- Understanding of managing customer and brand portfolio, P&L know-how
- Experience in Business development, identifying / evaluating / driving new business opportunities
- FMCG or fashion experience. Specific Beauty experience is a plus.
- A permanent job in a growing future market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Various, national and international perspectives
- True to the approach "Be the best version of yourself" we offer you individualised upskilling and training, no matter in which area you start with us
◄ Назад к списку вакансий