Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Ho Chi Minh City
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation and exposure. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in Ecommerce for the position of E Merchandiser of Luxe Division, one of the fastest growing division of L’Oréal Vietnam. In this individual contributor role, you will get to plan and execute excellent merchandising plan (A+ content, portfolio, rating & review, animation, SEO/SEM, CRM,…) in E-comerce PlatformYou should have 2-4 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing. The location of the job will be in Ho Chi Minh City and prior experience in beauty will be advantageousYou will…
- Plan and execute excellent merchandising plan (A+ content, portfolio, marketing materials, rating & review, animation, SEO/SEM, CRM, CEM & affiliate…), Onsite visibilities and activation activities in E-com based on deep understanding of shopper insight and well-integrated with brand master plan.
- Lead thematic campaigns for important sale events (super brand day, 1111, 1212,…) and montly campaigns as well as daily exposure of the brand on E-com platform.
- Work with key stake holders to ensure A+ content and merchandising on in E-com & social commerce platforms
- Liase with stakeholder to prepare CPAS & social assets related to Ecommerce/Social commerce. Measure and report performance/ visibility of all ecommerce campaigns, and assess against goals including content, customer reaction, CRM…
- Good understanding and sensitivity towards beauty, skincare and makeup trends.
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Have an eye for detail
◄ Назад к списку вакансий