Функция: Продажи и Развитие бизнеса
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: GER - DUSSELDORF
The main objective of the Social Media & CRM Manager is to set up a social media/community strategy and improve the love brand status of Urban Decay online through the management of all relevant online social communities as well as the implementation and management of a sustainable CRM program for the brand. The Social Media & CRM Manager utilizes online tools and networks to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off. Furthermore the role is to support the digitalization of marketing approaches towards brand management.
- Ensure a strong editorial content plan and the daily activity of online communities
- Create local content and/or local stakeholders to boost the channels
- Ensure the synchronization of all channels in line with the global marketing- and media plan
- Ensure efficient and effective CRM activities for the brand
- Harmonize local and DMI content
- Introduce/Manage a CRM Program on & offline, ensure continuous sales support with focus on recruitment activities and loyalization
- Create an e-mail marketing strategy and implement short term activities to boost the CRM database as well as sales on urabendecay.de together with the Corporate Digital Team
- Continuous tracking and measurement of KPIs defined for CRM and social media
Develop and implement retailer-centric concepts in alignment with sales and marketing teams. Maintain of brand appearance on retailer platforms.
Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with n+1 and marketing teams following brand strategy. In cooperation with n+1: Contribute digital consumer insights to develop a campaignable idea in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Create regular quantitative and qualitative reports, segment analysis and management recommendations on owned data
- Create tailored social content for own eshop and eretailers
- Manage library of DMI-content approved content for eretailer and eshop usage
- Manage and track digital budget
- Be first mover: identify and implement new trends and technologies in Social Media and CRM
- Be a sparringparter internally with Marketing, Digital crowd, headquarter in Paris
- Must have a passion for social media and online communities. We look for somebody who lives online and suffers withdrawals when they can’t check their Facebook, Twitter, blog comments and iPhone.
- Should be familiar with industry standards with regard to user interaction.
- Strong project management skills with an emphasis on communication as this role will be working closely with the DMI.
- Knowledge of trends, pop culture, fashion and cosmetics.
- Resourcefulness: in solving problems and in searching and seeking out relevant content and partners.
- CRM experience and a faible for data and data crunching
- Good eye for layouts and design
- Education to degree level (i.e. Business studies), Master preferred
- Previous work in a similar position a plus (ideally 2 years of work experience)
- Fluent in German and English
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий