Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
The APAC ADMIN sites EHS Engineer reports to APAC Deputy Environment Director and has the primary responsibility in supporting all EHS activities across APAC admin sites. The scope of responsibility is including all admin sites, stores and academies.
1. Monitor monthly environment indicators reporting; ensure the data reporting in a timely and accurate manner. Data mining…find out the causes of wrong data and help site set right data collection approach.
2. Lead office employees EHS training program, drive learning implementation and completion.
3. Digitalize basic EHS trainings, set up good practices sharing platform
4. Help country EHS leaders on incident investigation and SAC development. (Safety accident communication)
5. Deploy EHS tools in offices and stores, such as MESURE, GNS and VF deployment.
6. Drive environment projects in admin sites to reduce environment footprint, drive “Working Sustainably 2020” in APAC offices, and work with suppliers to validate green electricity supply.
7. Help country EHS launch SBT projects.
8. Keep Sharing in group EHS community on good practices and lesson learn.
BA or above in an EHS related field preferred. (Environmental or Engineering)
Minimum 2 years related working experience.
Previous Professional Experience
* Sound knowledge of EHS related regulation and operation is highly preferred
* Knowledge of EHS management techniques
* Capability of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects and deadlines
* Passionate, Organized, Thorough and Attentive to Details
* Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment
* Well versed in Microsoft Programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.)