Сфера деятельности: EHS & Facilities
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Centurion
Страна: South Africa
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
To guarantee the implementation on his/her site of the EHS System of the Group. Propose the orientations, the objectives and the annual EHS program of the Site, observing the ethics rules and the EHS rules of the L'Oréal Group, as well as regulations.
· Display to the production and other back offices of the site services and infrastructures necessary to their work and performance objectives.
· Be the coordinator and the guarantor of the correct application of the EHS Management System, and of the Safety and Environment certifications of the site.
· Advise and supervise decisions in all duties and expertise fields of the EHS and of the facilities coordinators/supervisors.
· ensure the protection and the sustainability of the site property and assets. Maintain secure environment for employees, buildings, and assets by establishing security policies and procedures. Supervise the security guard force.
· Bring support and EHS expertise to the operational staff of the site.
· Collect, analyze, and communicate the EHS performance of the site, propose improvement action plans.
· Contribute to an exhaustive and accurate group EHS reporting.
· Maintain regular and transparent contacts with local authorities.
· Allow or prohibit the operation of installations, buildings, or equipment on the site, according to the results of the risk analysis
· Manage the budget of the EHS & Facilities department, ensure the efficiency of EHS management system. - Recruit, develop and manage EHS & Facilities team. Ensure the expertise and know-how development, carry out organizational changes.
Stop any site operations which are deemed to be too dangerous.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
[EHS] CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBLY
· Monitor and apply local regulations and L’Oréal directives
· Conduct internal audits and manage external audits
· Apply and manage risk evaluation methods
· Manage prevention of risks regarding people, buildings and the environment
· Manage and maintain site fire protection systems
· Define and manage emergency plans
[EHS] IS CUSTOMER ORIENTED
· Manage EHS with economic and business consciousness
· Manage strong and transparent relationships with local authorities
· Provide efficient communication and EHS training plan, content and documents
· Support managers in the implementation of EHS strategy, action plans, tools and programs to achieve group’s objectives
· Design and maintain site utilities and building
· Monitor and manage maintenance and new installations projects
[EHS] NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
· Foster innovation and creativity to protect the environment and reduce impact of activities
· Benchmark, apply and share EHS best practices from external and internal entities
[EHS] "MAKE IT HAPPEN" WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
· Have or achieve within 12 months, an externally recognized H&S certification (for example NEBOSH)
· Provide EHS technical expertise
· Apply L’Oréal’s EHS policy and management system
· Sponsor and drive the L’Oreal ergonomics program
· Analyze data and propose adapted solutions to the management team
· Promote and deploy interdependent EHS culture
EDUCATION KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in a related science or business with industry experience for more than 5 years or an associate degree a related science or business.
· Working knowledge and the ability to learn accounting systems and Microsoft office applications.
· Attributes: ability to multi-task, good organization skills, attention to detail, ability to operate in a distribution environment, ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to lead and motivate a team
· Act as an agent of change
· Membership of a professional organization related to EHS will be advantage
· • INNOVATOR
· • STRATEGIST
· • PEOPLE DEVELOPER
· • INTEGRATOR
· • ENTREPRENEUR