To maintain all electrical components throughout entire plant efficiently and safely.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements
- High school education or GED required;
- Vocational/Technical preferred;
- Arkansas Journeyman’s Electrical License;
- Basic mathematical skills, trigonometry skills, and algebraic skills essential.
- Arc Flash Training NFPA70E
General Job Duties
- Install new equipment
- Run new circuits, conduit, and other types of wire;
- Design and install control wiring for various systems;
- Troubleshoot problems in order to find a solution;
- Communicate well with supervisors, contractors, and other employees;
- Read, comprehend, and draw blueprints and/or electrical schematics;
- Design and install circuits;
- Repair and maintain facility equipment;
- Conduct HVAC (air conditioning) work;
- Maintain environmental monitoring systems (such as oxygen censors, LEL Sensors);
- Work with Programmable Logic controller (PLC);
- Conduct and document preventive maintenance procedures;
- Maintain all high voltage items;
- Perform other duties as directed.
Tools and Equipment Used In Job
- Number of hand tools, such as conduit benders, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc;
- Number of light power tools;
- Large equipment such as pallet jacks;
- Number of machine shop tools such as drills, band saws, drill press;
- Work from ladders and elevated platforms.
- Appropriate PPE for electrical work
- Machinery may produce noise levels that exceed OSHA’s action level: Employees are provided with and are required to wear personal hearing protection devises in these areas;
- Moving machinery, such as forklifts: Employees required to operate a forklift must successfully complete forklift operator training;
- All Electricians are provided with and required to wear safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, and 100% cotton uniforms;
- All employees are properly trained in use of adjunct lifting/moving equipment and proper body mechanics;
- Working with electricity may increase burn and shock hazard: Hazard recognition training is provided.
MANIPULATION REQUIREMENTS: (HANDS OR FEET) This position requires an individual to constantly perform one and/or all of the following movements/functions: Handle, reach, feel, perform fine motor manipulations with their hands, and perform gross motor manipulations involved in moving materials.
- Read, understand, and document specific instructions listed on the preventative maintenance sheet;
- Work independently, make decisions, and use adequate organizational and time management skills;
- Work well as a team member;
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety procedures;
- Perform the physical demands listed in the “Physical Demands” section using safe ergonomic techniques;
- Have working knowledge of the production process, items produced, and equipment utilized in maintaining production within specific industrial norms and standards;
- Have working knowledge of electrical processes;
- Have visual/auditory acuity required to see/hear project requests and warning alarms;
- Read and comprehend blueprints/electrical schematics;
- Work flexible hours/shifts, including overtime;
- Communicate well and maintain cordial, professional relationship with supervisor and co-workers;
- Demonstrate good attendance.
Marginal Job Duties
- Lift in excess of 50 lbs.;
- Work with other departments.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Must selflessly develop others.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
- Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
- Must implement and utilize the NLR L’Oreal USA communication model.
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for understanding.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be committed to team decisions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.