The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Luxury Products Division
Events & Education Executive – IT Cosmetics (Field – UK & Ireland)
Passionate about skincare, make up, and an expert educator you will be delivering training and events across the UK and Ireland for our Beauty Advisors. You will lead by example delivering the highest standard for product knowledge, sales skills and techniques while being a key brand ambassador for IT Cosmetics.
Your principal accountabilities would be driving productivity and events in store. You will be responsible for introducing and upskilling our counter teams to be best equipped to deliver results for both.
- Development and delivery of events across the UK and Ireland.
- Proven experience planning and executing key training events, ideally nationally or across both UK and Ireland.
- Motivating Beauty Advisors to deliver on counter across sales and eventing.
- Working in partnership with the whole brand team to ensure training and events are aligned with other business aspects i.e. launch details, stock allocation, marketing
- Ensure up to date with industry and retailer trends.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs-report on improvement and impact on sales/service, feedback to Area Manager and Retail and Education Director.
- Conducts needs analysis for new exciting trainings and integrate feedback in the preparation/revision of all Core Programs.
- Determine new trends in Education and ensure trainings and tools are modern and interactive.
Alongside experience in a similar role, you should be confident that you can demonstrate all of the following:
- Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
- Competent with Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint
- Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
- The ability to work autonomously
- Initiative and foresight
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a team spirit
- Skincare and Make Up experience and knowledge as well as infectious enthusiasm for this subject
Show us that you already meet our competencies and you could be exactly who we need! Although this role will be actively in the field, we require the successful candidate to be easily accessible to London for head office and key flagship doors.