Title: Executive Assistant II
Location: New York, NY
Division: Consumer Products Division
Reports to: General Manager, CPD Sales & Senior Vice President, Commercial Strategy
This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization by providing efficient administrative support to the GM, CPD Sales & SVP, Commercial Strategy. Must maintain strict confidentiality of Department and Company information.
Calendar Management & Travel/Meeting Coordination:
- Arrange and coordinate extensive travel schedules and reservations
- Coordinate and manage calendars for GM & SVP, schedule appointments and meetings
- Coordinate and schedule retailer meeting logistics (including meeting prep and pre reads for internal team)
Project Management & Cross-Functional Support:
- Work with GM & SVP’s Direct Reports and cross-functional Executive Admins
- Trade Media: Monitor budget and work with trade vendors/creative team in ad production
- New Hire Onboarding: Create FIT plans, schedule introductions, kick off IT setup requests
- PO management: Open and manage POs as needed (including consultant timecard approvals)
Administrative & Ad Hoc Support:
- Reconcile and prepare accurate, timely expense reports
- Event prep & planning for Sales Summit, NACDS, Store Tours, Town Halls, etc.
- Order office supplies/company product and manage UPS shipments
Nature and level of contacts may vary. Executive Assistant II must have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and external constituents, including the Senior Management. They must be able to establish and maintain relationships with outside vendors (advertising agencies, customers, distributors, etc.) They must also establish and maintain relationships with other administrative assistants, both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years previous administrative experience
- Very strong Microsoft Outlook skills for calendar management
- Able to prioritize and organize
- Proficient Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) Computer Skills
- Flexible, Detail-oriented and professional
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Telephone and office etiquette
- Ability to interact appropriately with Senior Managers and external constituents
- Able to multi-task
- Good grammar and spelling
- Meets deadlines
- Able to work well with coworkers and to work cross functionally
Additional Information: The position is an Executive Assistant II role that may require the employee to perform tasks or duties not listed. Attendance is an essential function of this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.