Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Saint Petersburg, FL
Страна: United States
Job Title: Retail Administrative Assistant
Supervisor Title: Director, Store Operations
Location: St Petersburg, FL
The Administrative Assistant will provide advanced and complex support for all activities of the 2 Regional Vice Presidents and Vice President of Store Operations, including travel arrangements, meeting schedules, correspondence, sales reporting, communications with store personnel and senior management, and general administrative duties. Coordinate special projects with budgetary responsibility and create/edit PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage daily schedules/calendars for Regional Vice Presidents - Stores, schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Exercises discretion, confidentiality and independent judgment when handling day to day issues.
- Organize complex meetings including partnership with attendees and participants, booking location/AV equipment and catering, organization and communication of agendas, and updating changes to participants
- Research, compile, prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Drafts, submits and compiles all information for key meetings and corporate requests.
- Schedule domestic and international travel, car service and hotel reservations, and monitor all changes
- Organize, prepare and submit time and expense reports
- Navigate company resources and interface with various departments on behalf of RVP’s - Stores to collect information, respond to requests, and obtain services
- Establish and maintain organization of correspondence, documents and business records
- Able to manage a budget for such things as events, annual conferences, supplies etc.
- Coordinate Special Projects under direction of RVPs - Stores
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure.
- Budget management experience, preferably multiple budget experience
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in order to complete tasks with little to no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Highly resourceful and flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel up to 25% based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
◄ Назад к списку вакансий