The role reports to the Chief Transformation Officer, North America which is a pivotal and highly visible role in the organization. The person will be supporting a Strategic Committee member and working with multiple teams across the company, including Canada and the global Transformation and NEO team. The person must maintain strict confidentiality of Department and Company information; The person will be responsible for running, analyzing and preparing reports out of the project management database such as Power BI and Service now. A part of this will also entail conducting analysis, and providing insights on financial drivers.
Key Job Responsibility Details
- Perform administrative tasks including complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage domestic and international travel arrangements, screen and answer telephone calls, make copies, arrange meetings and complete expense reports
- Provide updated calendar on a daily basis and as it changes, confer with the executive to ensure calendar is manageable and up-to-date
- Liaise with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts to establish seamless communication, working across multiple time zones. Establish and maintain relationships with other executive/administrative assistants, both internally and internationally.
- Handle all logistics for meetings: prepare agenda, send meeting requests, confirm attendance of required attendees, reserve appropriate meeting space and partner with IT for use of technical systems when needed, manage ordering of catering, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and type correspondence, assist with preparation for accurate presentations and spreadsheets; manage logistics for external presentation engagements. File any documentation as needed
- Open and Manage Purchase Orders (PO’s) and/ or other related requests
- Meet as needed to prioritize and plan projects
- Attendance is an essential function of this position
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent education or experience preferred.
- 5+ years previous administrative experience or equivalent
- Coursework/understanding of Data Analytics, Power BI and Service Now preferred
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Must possess extremely strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation and management skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels, both internally and externally, as well as varied cultural backgrounds and creative personalities
- Analytical and able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Meets deadlines in timely manager and anticipate upcoming needs
- Willingness to travel to meetings between NY/NJ
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, with advanced Power Point, Word, Excel, Teams skills
- Advanced knowledge of L’Oreal Systems: Power BI, Concur, Egencia, SAP, My Market, Outlook
- Ability to analyze, research and evaluate information in a clear, concise and visually appealing manner
- French language skills, a plus but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.