Job Description Form
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Function: General Administration
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: Luxe – Designer Fragrance
Supervisor Title: Designer Fragrance General Managers, Lifestyle and Couture
Location: NYO (Hudson Yards)
This position is responsible for providing highly diverse administrative support for two Designer Fragrance General Managers: Lifestyle & Couture. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain a complex calendar for both GMs
- PowerPoint presentations, word processing of all memos, letters, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Arranging travel itineraries and preparing travel and expense reports, organizing and maintaining central filing system
- Coordinating meetings including the management of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and any A/V materials
- The ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally is critical
- Special project work
- Expense report and managing T&E budget
- Organizing and managing team POs, group’s financial budget, as well as managing expenses for entire group
Section 3: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Five plus years executive assistant experience in a corporate environment
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, extremely strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal with all levels of internal and external senior management in a professional manner
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to manage sensitive information
- Excellent PC skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while maintaining priorities
- Fluency in French or other foreign language is a plus
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will require intermittent supervision. Incumbent must be able to apply judgment and decision making skills to all responsibilities while ensuring the optimal function of both GMs office.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (if applicable – i.e. lifting – exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment): None
Section 6: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Phone, managing calendar(s) and meetings. Arranging travel and T&E.
2. Organizing meetings and presentation materials
3. Adhoc projects as assigned by each GM
Section 7: Required Competencies:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity.
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas).
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.