- under the supervision of the Head of Channel, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- prepare and lead the account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. build the action plan to implement the division and channel strategy. ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- act as the expert of his/her account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- work closely with other departments (supply, catman, finance, marketing) connect account key stakeholder of all functions with their L'Oreal counterpart. ensure the consistency of L'Oreal voices when speaking to the retailer
- Bachelor degree in any field relevant
- min 2 years working experience
- experience handling account
- strong in planning
- works well with numbers
- posses strong communication and ability to build relationships
- experience working in FMCG and cosmetics would be advantageous
- proficient in active and passive English
- fluent in using MS Office
- high energy, driven and persistent
- works autonomously
- open to occasional travel for work