Are you on the lookout for a challenging and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our local Marketing team as the Trade Marketing Trainee for the Active Cosmetics Division in Finland.
As the Trade Marketing Trainee, your role is to support the Retail Brand Manager on trade marketing activities / local commercial actions for retailers to increase sales and brand presence. The role reports to the Retail Brand Manager for our Active Cosmetics Division.
- Monthly follow-up on our local competitors’ marketing activities and communicate these to the local teams and the Nordic Headquarters
- Creation and development of POS materials and marketing materials
- Coordination of the local subcontracting process
- Proof reading diverse marketing/product materials
- Development of the monthly newsletter to the pharmacies
- Information sharing from marketing functions on campaigns, launches and pictures for ordering platform
- Development of visual guidelines of launches / campaigns to the pharmacies
- Responsible for product orders related to marketing activities
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago from your Master’s degree within Marketing, Communication, Business or similar
- You are fluent in Finnish, and have excellent communication skills in English
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is seen as an advantage
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects
- You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Interest and knowledge of the health and beauty industry is seen as an advantage
We are looking for you to start 1st of March. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.