Are you ready to change the retail market with your experience in Key Account Management and secure growth for the biggest player in our market? Then we want to talk with you! We promise you an exciting and diverse adventure in an interesting and dynamic working environment within our biggest division – mass market consumer products (CPD) based in Espoo.
L’Oréal is a listed company and the leading player of our market both globally and in Finland. We are already on the right track, and with a 100% committed Key Account Manager we are sure that we can live up to our own very high expectations for what we can accomplish with our brands.
As part of the commercial team, you will be responsible for realizing the L’Oréal Group’s high ambitions of the retail business. You will develop the strategy, tactics and operational plans and execute the agreed plans in a best-in-class fashion – defining the retail development and strategic roadmap of the Finnish retail business of your account. You will be responsible for the development and outcome of the sales in your own channel working in close cooperation with the different functions (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Logistics, Field Sales).
- Establishing and developing long-lasting relationships with our customers, including continuous development of the relationship
- Develop a customer centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities.
- Build accurately forecasts and achieve your account’s results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Leading account negotiations together with sales management. Ensure execution and tracking.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders within your channel.
- Preparation of presentations and sales material
- Work closely with other departments.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager with a leading consumer focused player.
- You are passionate and dynamic with solid experience in Sales with a strong performance drive.
- Track record of building long term relationships with clients and create win-win solutions during negotiating.
- You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial and an open-minded, innovative mindset.
- You are able to stretch yourself and the rest of the commercial team to beyond the expected.
- You are a team player that motivates and mobilizes internal stakeholders to support his/her plans.
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills. You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- As you will be working with our Finnish customers, fluency in Finnish is a necessity and since English is our corporate language at L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a key and exciting position with a fantastic opportunity to shape and develop the consumer product business for L’Oréal Finland. You will be a part of the world’s number one company in the market with an organization comprising of more than 78,000 employees. L’Oréal Finland is a subsidiary of the L’Oréal Group based in in Helsinki with around 120 employees working closely with the Nordic Hub office in Copenhagen. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals. So we have plenty of opportunities to advance your career in the future.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Don’t wait – apply now!