L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for an E-commerce Key Account Manager in Espoo/Helsinki.
As the E-Commerce Key Account Manager, your role is to build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence. You will develop and execute the strategy, tactics, and operational plans and define the client development and strategic roadmap. You will be responsible to optimize the key account plans, financial planning, objectives, and profitability. The role reports to the Business Unit Manager.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements.
- Develop a plan, KPI, and goals for each E-commerce partner.
- Define and implement Go to a Market strategy with cross-functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,…).
- Identify new e-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans.
- Prepare and present product proposals to future and current E-commerce partners.
- Handle specific sales events and collect information from the marketing department to enhance the brand’s visibility and improve sales performance.
- Analyze and interpret the E-commerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses, and business opportunities.
- You have 2-3 years of experience within; account management / key account management/buyer/category manager (FMCG & Beauty/Fashion Retail background is a plus).
- You have the right balance of E-Commerce/Digital and Commercial/Retail experience and a set of skills.
- You can surf in a complex matrix organization, building connections & networks.
- You are structured and analytical in your way of working.
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach and a solid willingness to drive results.
- You are fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language.
- You are flexible and can travel 15-20% of your time.
We are looking for our E-commerce Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L'Oréal Finland counting for 100 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.