L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Manager in Finland.
As the Trade Marketing Manager, your role is to maximize customer activities by localizing & implementing Nordic marketing & activation strategy in the local market. You create unique clients plan for the local salons, and via tracking and ensuring ROI on all activities, you ensure customer satisfaction, development and ultimately contribute to increased sales and boosting brand presence on the Finnish market. The role reports to the Senior Channel Brand Manager with dotted line to the local Commercial Director.
- Drive the brand strategy in the local market following brand guidelines, priorities, and consistent communication
- Managing seasonal product animations at local level for specific clients and drive the cycle feedback and local maintenance
- Carry out day-to-day tasks and questions, supported by logistics and service tools provided by the HUB team
- Work together with the commercial teams to ensure local execution excellence and monitoring
- Support sales representatives with all marketing related questions. Guide and help them to navigate through all brand focuses and initiatives
- Gather relevant feedback, risk and business opportunities and bring to HUB marketing team with concrete initiatives
- Co-develop cycle material in partnership with Channel brand Manager
- Organizing and preparing client events and workshops, incl preparation of marketing and promotional material for specific clients
- Coordinate and present campaigns to local sales & education teams (voice of the brand at country level)
- Develop in collaboration with brand teams localized POS/GWP material where needed
- Monitoring product performance and directing product and/or marketing adjustments
- Plan and implement the local PR strategy in cooperation with HUB marketing and Social Brand Manager
- You have experience from a similar role with focus on Project Management, B2B Marketing, Retail Marketing
- You are familiar with working in a B2B environment
- You enjoy presenting and love story telling. You are passionate about branding
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management skills
- You are able to manage several projects and stakeholders simultaneously and independently, and can create structure in our dynamic way of working
- You are consumer-centric and have an ability to translate customer needs into business opportunities
- You are self-driven, positive and a pro-active team-player
- You are fluent and have excellent communication skills in English and Finish
We are looking for the Trade Marketing Manager to start in September 15th. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.