Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you interested in sales and excellent service experiences? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial team as the Sales Manager for Professional Product Division.
As the Sales Manager, your role is to take full ownership of the sales of Redken as well as the Professional Product Division’s key accounts in the Finnish market. The Sales Manager is responsible for both the development and maintenance of our current customers and for opening new doors together with his/her team. You will be the strategic partner for both the Brand and Commercial Director and have a very important role in developing our business with our current customers as well as future ones. The Sales Manager has a key role to play in developing his/her team of professionals. You will be part of the local leadership team of the brands, reporting to the Commercial Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Building strong and outstanding relationships between the office staff and the sales consultants in the field to secure the implementation of the brand’s distribution and sales strategy
- Setting and securing sales targets
- Implementing new sell-out strategy
- Coaching the sales force
- Developing strong customer relationships
- Identify and actively look for potential new clients
- +5 years of experience within sales
- You are passionate about reaching sales targets
- You are comfortable managing a budget
- Qualifications as a business developer
- Ambition to grow further in your career on long-term
- Ability to prioritize and create structure in a busy environment
- You are an experienced manager and leader, who motivates your team on a distance while still being close to your team
- You are used to reporting your progress and take full ownership of success and points of improvement, and have a high business sensitivity
- You always have the customer in focus
- You are a strong negotiator and have an empathic yet determined way of influencing others
- You are action and results oriented, flexible and self-driven
- You are ambitious and have a passion for quality and details with a strategic, analytical and structured approach to your task
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You are fluent in Finnish and have strong English and IT-skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 110 employees.
We are looking for the Sales Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.