Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Paris
Beauty Tech augments L’Oréal employees with sophisticated, connected and intelligent devices and tools, powered by data, to accelerate decision-making and generate insights. And because we care as much for our employees than for our consumers, we also invest significantly in the employee journey and experience and in our digital workplace. To accelerate this transformation, we are switching to Agile and Product-based approaches, investing in upskilling and re-skilling.
L’Oréal is inventing the beauty of the future by becoming the company of the future.
For L’Oréal employees, Beauty Tech translates into technology to increase their work abilities. The promise of Beauty Tech is to unleash capabilities for all, in a world where anyone, in any function or department, experiences the power of Tech in their daily work.
Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. It helps to accelerate our Tech solutions releases and fosters cooperation inside the company.
This important transformation, which is shaking up working practices, marks a further step towards L’Oréal’s goal of becoming a true digital workplace and data-driven smart company.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Monitor actual commitments and perform monthly account closings
• Participate in the development of the plan, budget and trends for its scope of activity (eg: development of analysis tables, summaries, specific analyzes, etc.)
• Carry out all cost analyzes in order to detect risks and propose the necessary actions to meet budgetary objectives
• Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficiency of the actions undertaken
• Carry out budgetary control of Global Beauty Tech costs under the direct supervision of his line manager
• Proven track of record (5-6 years) in Finance Department, preferably in Tech environment
• Team spirit
• Result oriented mindset
• At ease in a moving and constantly transforming environment
• Act as ‘’Business Partner’’ and a facilitator
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Understanding of Data and Technology
• Fluent English
• Have fun !