Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Aulnay-sous-Bois
Within L’Oréal Research & Innovation, the advanced research is responsible for driving upstream scientific innovation programs, in order to deliver new technologies with strong proven efficacy. In the Hair Fiber domain the ambition is to change consumer life identifying new targets and mechanisms to transform hair appearance and feel in a sustainable way with no trade-off on consumer hair quality perception.
ROLE AND MISSION:
• Propose and autonomously manage research programs on the mechanical properties of hair fibers
• Propose innovative technologies inspired by other industries/domains allowing for the identification of targets at the surface or at the heart of the fiber (for example ultra-resolution high-throughput characterization techniques for materials, new techniques for characterizing the porosity of materials, high speed chemical properties characterization)
• Interact with the world's leading experts in the field of interest (surface, diffusion, mechanics) to set up an ambitious internal or external experimental plan
• Participate in the smooth running of the project internally or in collaboration with an internationally recognized external expert laboratory
• To synthesize at each milestone the progress of the project in all its dimensions (strategic, operational ...) and to propose revisions if necessary
• Promote the acquisition and exchange of knowledge by developing a network (internal and external) and ensuring a reference role in its field of scientific expertise -
• Propose innovative concepts / technologies / assets
• Promote and coordinate the management of multidisciplinary projects within the others teams of Research Department
• Ensure the communication and enhancement of its research activity
· Ph.D. degree in physic or physico-chemistry with experience on fiber mechanics or on surfaces characterization or physics or physical-chemistry of materials.
· Strong leadership and ability to influence decision.
· Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
· Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Speaking fluent French and English