Must be able to work with minimal supervision and possess broad knowledge and expertise of job functions and computer systems to maintain all support utilities in a manufacturing facility.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
- Follows GMP, ISO and ETNSHE requirements.
- Evaluates and updates PM programs on a consistent basis.
- Meets productivity goals and project commitments of the ETNSHE department.
- Knowledge of pipe fitting, electrical, controls, and utility systems (i.e. steam, compressed air, lighting systems, waste neutralization, fire suppression systems, DI water, and HVAC).
- Knowledge of general construction and carpentry
- Knowledge or possess a black Seal boiler license
- Knowledge of fire and burglar alarm systems preferred
- Knowledge of processing equipment preferred.
- Communicates effectively.
- Exhibits high level of troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems and PLC skills.
- Obtain quotes and order spare parts to maintain plant systems as needed.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be computer savvy with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, word, power point, Power BI a plus)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Education: High School Diploma
- Must possess a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and ability to work in a clean, safe manner.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting a diverse group of equipment.
Must have three (3) to five (5) years experience in Manufacturing environment and have a strong mechanical/electrical background.
Must have a Black Seal boilers license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.