Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Florence, KY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Facilities Mechanic
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Supervisor Title: Technical Manager
Responsible for maintaining utility equipment in the Florence Manufacturing facility.
3-5 years’ experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting (education plus experience, including military technical training);
Knowledge of utility equipment including boilers, HVAC, chillers, compressors, water treatment and processing equipment;
Knowledge of preventative maintenance programs;
Experience using Microsoft office applications;
Able to read and understand P&IDs;
Ability to rebuild valves, mills, pumps, mechanical seals, replace starters, motors, breakers, transmitters, and fuses;
Ability to work on and troubleshoot controls, systems, transmitters, indicators, relays, starters, drives;
Experience and knowledge with electronics, including single and three phase, AC and DC;
Good communication skills;
Able to handle multiple projects and prioritize work efficiently;
Experience and involvement with the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) process;
Must be willing to work overtime
Meets or exceeds nominal time for repair of valves, pumps, pipe breaks, resets, and electrical work.
Stays actively engaged and keeps a positive attitude supporting coworkers and helping improve our team.
: Essential Physical Requirements:
Occasional lifting up to 40lbs;
Physically able to work in tight areas for repairs.
Long periods of standing;
Continuous movement around the plant
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Perform preventive maintenance to prevent breakdowns.
2. Troubleshoot equipment failures and implement corrective maintenance to repair equipment.
3. Identify and implement proactive maintenance ideas on equipment to protect safety and quality, while improving productivity and delivery.
4. Monitor and maintain all utility equipment.
5. Provide clear descriptions of equipment issues to team members in a training manner to eliminate future occurrences.
6. Interact with Operators, Engineers, and Mechanics in a team environment.
7. Manage and negotiate work with contractors.