This position is a full-time (or nearly full time) paid internship providing assistance to the Open Manufacturing Finance team (OMA) in multiple areas. It is open to candidates who have graduated within the last year (Spring, Summer or Winter 2018), as well as currently enrolled students, on track to graduate in Spring or Summer 2019. The intern will report directly to the Sr Mgr – Finance in OMA.
This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain business experience in the beauty industry and to be involved in all aspects of operations Finance for a multi-brand, multi-channel virtual manufacturing plant. Upon successful completion of the internship, the intern may apply for permanent positions within L’Oreal should any be available, contingent upon job requirements.
- Prepare and analyze data to track progress on key financial KPIs
- Identify opportunities to influence financial performance and awareness for key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for end to end improvement
- Assist in monthly balance sheet clean up through facilitating reports and working with cross functional teams
- Analyze all blocked and parked invoices and work cross-functionally to resolve open items
- Special Project assistance as needed
- Cross train new employees on financial KPIs
- Attending an accredited university and working towards OR received a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a Business related field (2018 and 2019 graduates)
- Advanced Excel skills; ability to analyze and manipulate large amounts of data required
- Understanding of Financial Systems and MS Office products, Excel and Word required
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate root cause analysis
- SAP experience a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.