Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Brussels
FINANCE & CONTROLLING / Finance & Gestion
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Monitor the management of several areas of management/activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Analyst.
· Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity.
· Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
· Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
· Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
· Participate in developing teams
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
· MASTER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS (controlling, accounting) & INTERNAL CONTROL
· Uses the financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards (GAAP/IFRS) OPTIMIZE COSTS (FINANCE)
· Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX...) BUDGET FOR GROWTH (FINANCE)
· Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital
· Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets
· Seizes transfo. Levers in Fin. To increase contribution of Fin. To overall effic. & sustain growth of OA: processes, eco models re. New bus… EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING AND CONSOLIDATION (FINANCE)
· Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group's standards PLAN AND ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
· Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
· Sets objectives, goals & targets
· Recommends changes in a strategic direction
· Calculates and interprets financial results ACT AS A PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (FINANCE)
· Uses OA know. & market & fin. Expertise to understand,improve,challenge & provide strat. Reco. Contributing to overall effectiv. Of bus. MAXIMIZE SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT
· Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude...)
· Fluent in NL/EN or FR/EN
· 2 years’ experience in audit or consultancies
• INNOVATOR • STRATEGIST • PEOPLE DEVELOPER • INTEGRATOR • ENTREPRENEUR