Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Florida - St. Petersburg
Страна: United States
An 6 month full-time paid internship providing assistance to the SalonCentric Finance team in multiple areas. The intern will report directly to the Mgr - Finance, Supply Chain. This position is open to recent college graduates (graduation date must be within the past 12 months) based in the Tampa Bay area.
It offers a unique opportunity to gain business experience in the professional beauty industry and to be involved in all aspects of Finance for a multi-brand, multi-channel distributor of salon professional products. Upon successful completion of the internship, the intern may apply for permanent positions within the company should any available, contingent on job requirements.
The position assists SalonCentric Supply Chain Finance management in developing budgets / trends for Distribution, Freight, and other Supply Chain costs and assists in the monthly financial close. It requires frequent interaction with Transportation and Operations Management, Inventory Control Supervisors, and DC Administrative Assistants.
- Freight processing, coding, analyzing, and reporting. Work with transportation management team and other business partners to answer/research various questions.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly general ledger closing, account analysis and reconciliation.
- Assist in month-end reporting, annual budget and forecast for various supply chain cost.
- Analyze financial data, identify and report progress toward plan commitments, financial performance achievements and trends, and identify opportunities to influence financial performance.
- Monitor temporary workers hours and track overtime hours for full time employees.
- Review and consolidate key point of informationf rom manufacturer contracts. Process bill-backs for freight damages accordingly
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a Business related field. Graduation date must be within the past 12 months.
- Advanced Excel skills; ability to analyze and manipulate large amounts of data required
- Understanding of Financial Systems and MS Office products, Excel and Word required.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate root cause analysis.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий