Finance Manager (Direct Sourcing) will be an integral part of the controlling team managing the financial performance of the North America direct souring organization, reporting directly to the AVP Finance, Direct Sourcing and working closely with the Finance Director, Direct Sourcing. Finance Manager will participate in the full cycle FP&A process of the group, including monthly close & analysis, quarterly trending, pre-budget and budget exercises, while leading certain aspects of each cycle. Additionally, individual will perform analysis on financial performance, assist in the education of buyers on financial topics and tools, participate in the upgrade and improvement of financial tools and processes, and contribute to the internal control management of the direct sourcing organization. Role will regularly interact with sourcing buyers & management, plant finance & logistics, corporate operations finance, AP and accounting.
- Manage monthly close, analysis, trending & budgeting for inbound freight and import duties, working closely with transport finance & trade compliance
- Manage FPO & OH purchase orders, including budgeting, trending, monthly actuals analysis & maintenance
- Assist Finance Director in monthly close activities (including reporting & analysis) for purchase price variance (PPV), and act as back up
- Assist Finance Director in preparation, technical aspects, consolidation & reporting of quarterly PPV trending, pre-budget & budget exercises, act as back up
- Regularly communicate with local C&S and central purchasing tools team on finance tool & reporting module enhancements, issues, upgrades
- Participate in delivery of trainings on financial topics & processes to buyer community
- Execute internal control activities such as quarterly price list audits & rebate tracking
- Perform other related duties and analyses as required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in controlling or FP&A position, preferably in consumer goods operations environment.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar; or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint; SAP FICO experience a plus
- Familiarity with BI tools and ability to manage large sets of data; ability & willingness to learn new IT systems
- High Level of engagement, self-driven individual with strong communication skills and ability to influence in a matrix organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.