POSITION TITLE: Forklift Operator – 3rd Shift
LOCATION: Florence, KY
Forklift Operators are accountable for the physical movement and the computer system transactions for all materials in the manufacturing warehouse and production / pre-weigh areas. This includes receiving incoming vendor deliveries, verifying receipt quantities and related documentation, completing all computer entries using L’Oréal’s warehouse systems (SAP and Flexnet) and completing all associated paper work. A forklift operator must be able to locate all incoming merchandise using L’Oréal’s warehouse systems (Flexnet). They must be able to physically and logically move all components or chemicals as required supporting manufacturing and processing. Forklift Operators must maintain a safe work environment, follow all safety procedures, and complete all physical demands listed in the “Physical Demands” section using safe ergonomic techniques. Specially assigned and trained employees will handle hazardous waste and manage the hazardous waste area, be responsible for documentation computer entries and inventory. Other specially assigned and trained employees will handle UPS, debit memos, and ADI’s (destructions). Forklift Operators in charge of AGVs must be capable of independently monitoring EWMS system and intervening to resolve issues with AGVs and make sure they are performing at a level 4 Safety/Maintenance/Operations following training, this consists of classroom time and hands on training.
- Have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Computer knowledge
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Good math and communication skills
- Work flexible hours/shifts, including overtime
- Problem solving skills
- Must be certified to operate a forklift
- Occasional lifting up to 40lbs
- Continuous movement in the warehouse
- Physically and logically move all components or chemicals as required to support manufacturing and processing (Retrieval for Pkg floor, retrieval for Pre-weigh, AGV Chasing function, supply of exchange rack, etc.) Locate all incoming merchandise using L’Oréal’s warehouse systems (Flexnet) (Sample as necessary, utilize Putaway function in Flexnet).
- Receives incoming vendor deliveries, verifies receipt quantities & related documentation. Completes all computer entries using L'Oreal's warehouse systems (SAP and Flexnet) and completes all associated paperwork.
- Load finished good pallets onto trailers following trailer safety guidelines & ensuring accurate scanning to proper destination.
- Complete cycle counts as required.
- Train temporary staff in the areas of Safety & Quality. Provide work instruction for temporaries.
- Investigate anomalies with inventory movements, receipts, etc. using computer inventory system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.