Title: Future of Retail Operational Senior Manager
Mission and defining characteristics
- Be the hub of information dissemination between Permanent Merchandising, Field Sales, and Marketing
- Ensure vision meets execution of seasonal cosmetics walls at retail (est. over 3K POG variations per year)
- Leverage internal cosmetics database to lead with insights, and influence brand launch and distribution decisions
Executional Excellence in Space Strategy
- Be the epicenter of the seasonal cosmetics POG process
- Become subject matter expert in all pivotal timeline interactions between POG creation, graphic execution and PM Fixturing
- Enable flawless execution of chosen brand’s cosmetics POG by closely partnering with external Merchandising Team
- Empower finance to make crucial approvals by providing appropriate seasonal budget items
- Survey the field sales teams for rest timing/door counts/critical executional information for a successful season
- Leverage knowledge to identify opportunities with sales and reset teams to reduce reset complexity and increase simplicity whenever opportunities arise
- Whenever possible, reduce redundancy by using a CPD centric model to ensure similarities and simplicity between brands and retailers
- Maintain function and promote usage of Operational IT HUB tool
- Build and maintain true understanding of Cosmetics space management techniques and space strategies.
Lead with Insights
- Maintain and update the seasonal cosmetics distribution reports, inclusive of A/D analysis, door/product/POG/tray distribution, CAGR for space etc.
- Enable the greater organization to make smarter, faster, and well informed decisions as it pertains to product launches and distribution
- Keep the business honest by always assessing the liability where and when fixture complexity/cost is increased and develop solutions
- Identify launch efficiencies across retailers by leveraging IKB/CKB database knowledge
Maintain & Enact Functional Understanding of Space Tools and Strategy
- Using SPP and IKB functional usage, identify new ways to leverage vast data to further inform teams of operational strengths and weaknesses
- Across non-L’Oreal fixture retailers, partner with sales and ROM teams to increase efficiency by leveraging software knowledge and usage
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a Space Strategy or Cat Dev role
- Proven experience managing complex timelines with multiple partners
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in fixture and plastic based CPG environment
- Operational/Logistical knowledge within CPG industry preferred
- Functional understanding of Cosmetics Fixture business
- Space Management Software Knowledge, JDA preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.