Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
SkinCeuticals DMI Art Director
Reporting to the AVP Global Creative Director, the Art Director serves as a leader within the creative design team. S/he will assist the AVP Global Creative Director in expressing and evolving the brand, and will help ensure that the design team produces highly creative, on-brand work. The Art Director will utilize his/her graphic design skills, explore directions/layout for marketing/medical collateral for both print and digital, concept for campaign and product launch visuals and photoshoot, and help manage external creative partners/vendors. H/she will help manage junior designers and freelance designers
- Work with the AVP Global Creative Director to create seasonal/holiday campaigns and product launches, including photoshoot concept and art direction, type treatments, and patterns.
- Work with the AVP Global Creative Director to evolve brand standards as needed and enforce throughout the organization. Drive and maintain brand consistency.
- Provide constructive feedback and approvals on designers’ projects
- Requires a strong proficiency in print-ready file preparation. Must have a strong understanding of printing, digital/offset, specialty treatments and materials is required in order to design with the most creative possibilities in mind.
- Requires a strong proficiency in production-ready digital file preparation. Must have a strong understanding of responsive design (between desktop and mobile) and setting up files for development
- Work with Marketing Project Manager to keep projects moving on the creative side, minding timelines/deadlines and following processes, file naming convention, folder structure, and file organization
- Concept packaging and mock up 2D pack shots to determine direction for new products. Manage the development of product packaging from conception to final product render from the creative side
- Communicate with and manage creative partners/vendors, including photographers, stylists, producers, videographers, photo retouchers, renders
- Concept, internally produce, and art direct photoshoots from start to finish
- Work with AVP Global Creative Director to suggest ways to run the department more efficiently. Request equipment upgrades for the team as needed.
- Work with AVP Global Creative Director to keep the design team happy, inspired, and up-to-date on technical knowledge and design trends.
- A sample of the design projects the Art Director might work on:
- Concepts and directional moodboards for seasonal campaigns/product launches and photoshoots
- Create 2D renderings: product components and packages
- Work on layout directions for Medical Sales Aid and Consumer Brochures
In addition to the performance of the job responsibilities mentioned above, this position will required to perform supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based on the particular requirements of the operation.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Strong concepting skills
- Excellent sense of typography, layout, and color
- Watches trends, reads relevant blogs and design sites, well informed of new features in Adobe CS, etc.
- Print production experience, including press checks, knowledge of proper file setup, knowledge of specialty treatments, and mediums
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Communicates and collaborates well with cross functional teams
- Attention to detail. Submits work that is free of errors. Delivers flawless final files. Good archiving habits. Must be able to manage time and multi-task
- Familiarity with social media – Instagram, Facebook, etc
- Project management
- Good vibes J
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects and Premiere is a plus
- Mac system/software
- Basic MS Office Software – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий