Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: California - Newport Beach
Urban Decay is seeking a Global Business Development Analyst to join our team in Newport Beach, CA.
The Business Analyst will manage all aspects of data collection for international reports published on a weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual basis. This role is responsible for obtaining data necessary to publish corporate-wide reports on time and accurately. An advanced knowledge of pivot tables and key Excel formulas are imperative in order to process high volumes of excel-based reporting.
·Responsible for collecting, manipulating, and consolidating data in various currencies from +50 international contacts, on a daily basis
·Establish strong relationships with international affiliates across all countries to obtain retail sales and key performance metrics
· Prepare/transmit/track Shipments & Purchase Orders for saleable and non-saleable products/assets/samples to support international affiliates
·Maintain global contact lists, distributions and online file sharing platform
·Manage competitive intelligence reporting including price analysis, npd reporting, and international panels.
· Support Global Business & Marketing teams with corporate presentations, ad hoc administrative tasks and reporting
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable business partnerships accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
· 2-4 years of professional analytical experience
· Proven knowledge of core retail math and basic analytical competencies
· Advanced excel competency required
· Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional partners both locally and internationally
·Team-oriented/resourceful/self-driven demeanor required
· Proven knowledge of global cultural nuances as it relates to doing business in the international marketplace
· Exceptional verbal communication skills
· Fluency in English required; additional language fluency a plus
· May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing or related field of study
·Microsoft Office – Advanced skills in Excel and proficient skills in PowerPoint required
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Our story opens in the mid-‘90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Urban Decay unleashed a line of lipsticks and nail enamels inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape. The vibe since day one? Beauty with an edge™.
While we’ve grown like crazy since then, we haven’t stopped experimenting. We now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows (including some of the industry’s bestselling palettes) and creamy, badass lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
We are part of the L'Oréal group. Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.com