Position Summary: The Education Coordinator will report directly to the Education Senior Manager. Working with the corporate team to provide both project and specific administrative support. This position will work with the global teams on execution of all education projects. Administrative duties will also vary, but generally consist of creating reports and other documents pertaining to the corporate office and the Education and global teams. Overseeing travel, expense reports, meeting agendas, and appointments with retailers to maintain current information in regard to the Sales team.
- Ensure all Corporate policy & procedure are adhered to as outlined by IT Cosmetics
- Achieving in keeping all education documents updated, including gratis needed to be sent for trainings and education.
- Travel 10-20% of the time for International trainings.
- Conduct all in-office trainings for new hires.
- Attend designated set meetings and provide detailed follow up and recaps for the Education Department
- Coordinating/ Scheduling conferences, meetings and travel when needed by direct reports.
- Assisting with video calls, sends and Employee Gratis Supplies, on boarding collateral supplies
- Organizing Gratis for all global Education including sends via FedEx
- Provide support for all education meetings.
- Conduct hind sighting of education meetings identifying wins/ opportunities to assist the Education Senior Manager for upcoming corporate initiatives.
- Assisting with channel development and strategic planning with global and corporate partners
- Coordinate and manage education initiatives from an administrative level
- Knowledge of reporting in lieu of Education and Sales with continual global updates in regard to the education role with management of all accurate information
- Communicating clear concise accurate information to the Global Education in a timely manner
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Must be incredibly detail oriented and organized.
- Strong writer and communicator; creative, visual and verbal thinker; computer and media savvy; self-starter, collaborative team player who works well independently; strategic results-driven planner and executer.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage.
- Proficient Computer Skills (Excel, Power Point, Word Access, Key Notes).
- Proficient with Apple technology & Operating systems.
- HS Diploma required /Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.