Global Marketing Intern; Maybelline DMI
Within the past 12 months have you graduated with your bachelor’s degree and are seeking to start your career in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment?
This is an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate looking to build a career in the beauty industry.
- Align with Developer on project timing and communicate key artwork deliverables
- Chair weekly Artwork Status meeting and send meeting minutes.
- Communicate timing and requirements of Dossier to Marketing and confirm Marketing alignment in weekly Artwork Status meeting.
- Coordinate with Cross-functional teams to ensure timely and complete receipt of dossier.
- Manage artwork on ESKO and obtain approvals from proper channels prior to artwork release (Marketing, Creative, R&I, Regulatory, Claims, Legal, Packaging)
- Update Artwork Status sheets (daily) with project timing and status.
- Arrange appropriate work coverage should extended absence (i.e. training, vacation) be taken.
Artwork/Print Process Management
- Partner with Development and obtain approval for ink draw-downs / color proofs / color standards with Creative and communicate approvals.
- Advise Creative and Development on issues with preliminary artwork and provide feedback on printability.
- Communicate all pertinent information to Development
- Maintain filing system of color standards
Communication & Relationship
- Review project status with Artwork Business Manager in weekly 1:1 and discuss any roadblocks.
- Review project status weekly in 1:1 meeting with Pre-press vendor(s).
- Act as a liaison between Pre-press vendor(s) and L’Oréal, and drive resolution of technical and timing requirements.
- Attend brand category review meetings ad hoc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.