Job Function: Retail Corporate
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: California - Los Angeles
Official Administrative intern program - Max 12 months
Must have graduated within the last 12 months
Global Retail Business Development and Pro Artistry Intern - Job Description
The Global Retail Business Development and Pro Artistry Intern is responsible for day-to-day operational support of the Retail Business Development team in developing and executing Retail trainings and programs to help drive consistent NYX retail training across our global NYX stores. A large portion of this internship will be focused around building pro artistry and how we live that within our brand and stores. This intern will also concentrate on assisting to create a look book for the NYX retail stores globally.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in building our NYX Pro Pillar with pro make up schools, pro product, and pro events.
- Researching pro make up schools and build relationships with the NYX brand.
- Manage the evolvement of retail trainings. Edit current trainings and assist in creating new ones.
- Assist in creating a look book for NYX retail stores
- Coordinating event space for pro artistry events and while using inspiring elements from a pro prospective.
- Overseeing the shipment of materials to overseas training from putting together makeup kits to managing the tracking.
Job requirements include the following:
- College Degree
- Related internship or work experience in a retail environment
- Graphic design knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Team player attitude with ability to be flexible in job duties
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Passion for learning
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on PowerPoint
Local candidates only please!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.