Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Ho Chi Minh City
If you want to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial yet supporting environment at a leading company in their category. Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Group/Senior Product Manager to independently spearhead the growth of 1 of our strategic brands.You will…
- Responsible for a data-driven long term strategy and 360 brand management for the brand in Vietnam market
- Collecting and analyzing consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the brand
- Implementing new launches, maintaining growth in pillar products and animating core catalog
- Proposing and monitoring marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences (with growing focus on digital)
- Adapting global communication materials and creating local assets (imagery, digital, POS) with agency support
- Manage brand budget (A&P) & forecast
- Closely cooperating with other departments, partner agencies and global/regional marketing teams to build a leading business strategy
- Develop and coach a team of 2
- Effectively prepare clear messages to present to senior management
- You have 6-8 years of experience in Brand/Product management gained in a fast-paced environment (preferably FMCG), where power brands are part of your everyday work. You have a passion for new marketing tools and are always eager to put them in use
- You have experience working in an international environment and managing complexity is a part of your everyday work.
- You have experience managing full brand A&P and have experience in leading multiple campaigns simultaneously
- You have experience in digital marketing and e-commerce and have a will to further develop your skills in this field
- You have strong leadership skills and strategic thinking, are proactive and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You have 2 years of people management
- You have the sense of beauty and creativity
- You are agile, you are fast acting to respond to dynamically changing world in the innovative yet relevant manner
- You are ambitious. You crave success and drive team to success
- You are responsible, you'll treat our consumers, our customers, our brand & our money as if they're your own.
- You are open to new ways of doing things.
- And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are
◄ Назад к списку вакансий