Функция: Человеческие ресурсы / HR
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Nottingham - Sherwood Park
Страна: United Kingdom
HR Manager, Nottingham
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
The job mission is to provide a total HR Service to the Distribution Centre covering aspects such as recruitment, employee engagement, career development, remuneration, training, industrial relations, CSR and HR developments. This role is part of the Distribution Centre Management Committee and reports to the Distribution Centre Manager. It functionally reports to the Human Resources Director for UK & Ireland Physical Distribution.
Provide a total HR service to the Luxury Divison Distribution Centre. The role will includes:
Experienced in a similar role, you should be confident that you can demonstrate the following:
- CIPD qualified or with suitable alternative proven practical HR experience.
- Relevant HR experience, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Full working knowledge of UK employment law and employee relations best practice
- Expertise in recruitment techniques and strategies, to include direct sourcing.
- Ability to deal with senior management to convince and influence effectively
- Ability to coach and develop individuals.
- Proactivity, confidence, personal impact and enthusiasm
- Team spirit, commitment and strong work ethic.
What could L’Oréal offer me?