Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Karachi
This is an HR Generalist role reporting in the HR Director of L'Oreal Pakistan. The key job accountabilities are below:
- Attract, select and identify talent, and direct career management and succession plans alongside the HRD and Functional line managers in order to develop the motivation and commitment of talent, to reinforce retention and to ensure optimization of skills within the Group.
- Implement the year end review and mid year review process and individual payroll revisions alongside the HRD, in particular through verifying the pay scale of each associate, analyzing differences when compared with the market and discussing pay decisions with managers and associates.
- Ensure compliance with HR processes and practices, according to applicable legal provisions, in consultation with managers.
- Conduct Group HR projects (HR masterplan)
- Outline business issues for his/her unit in terms of HR issues and projects, anticipate and accompany operational requirements and organizational changes, acting as a business strategic driver.
- Create conditions for a high-quality social environment, in particular alongside social partners, and strengthen the quality of life in the workplace.
- Consolidate and analyze HR key performance indicators (KPIs) and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives
The position requires 4-6 years of experience in HR
The position is based in our head-office in Karachi
◄ Назад к списку вакансий