Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Management Trainee Program
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hong Kong
Страна: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Management Trainee Programme 2020
Are you graduating soon or graduated with less than 2 years of working experiences? Are you seeking for a career that enables you to develop professionally and personally? Do you want to work for a company which empowers young talents to lead challenging projects that jolts your mind, letting your creativity flow?
If your answers are yes, then L’Oréal Management Trainee Programme in Hong Kong is for you!
Our 12-month Management Trainee Programme is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in key business functions of our company: Finance, Marketing, Sales (Retail/Commercial), Supply Chain, Purchasing, Human Resources and Information Technology.
You will get hands-on experience of the inner workings of a successful, market-leading beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work you do. As such, we invest heavily in your training and development. You will have a customized programme that will give you extensive on-the-job and classroom trainings. Key skills are established to anchor a rewarding and fun career in L’Oréal after the completion of the programme.
During the 12-month journey, you will have:
· 3 rotations in different business functions with 1 core focus function
· specific project assigned for each rotation with performance objectives
· MT specific trainings to equip technical and professional competency
· an assigned Mentor from Senior Executive team to provide support and guidance
· a Buddy from previous batches of MT to provide support and network with
· opportunity to fast track your career
· University graduate in any disciplines with under 2 years of working experiences
· Passionate about developing a career in retail and FMCG industries
· Analytical and sensitive to numbers
· Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
· Fluent in English, Asian language a plus
Are you ready? Apply now!
We want you to embrace us, challenge us, and bring in new ideas. If you are ready launch your career as L’Oréal Management Trainee, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly at our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV
3) Send us a 1-minute video to:
(i) introduce yourself
(ii) tell us which business function (i.e. Digital, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Sales (Retail/Commercial) and Supply Chain) you’d like to focus in and why we should choose you!
Now to 31 Oct 2019 (11:59pm) Application
November 2019 to February 2020 Selection and Interviews
March to April 2020 Offer Extension
Mid July 2020 Programme Commences
*Email Sara CHENG at email@example.com in case of any inquiries or difficulties.