IT AMERICAS Human Resources Director
Job Title: Human Resources Director
Geographic Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports to: Americas Zone HR Vice President
As an HR Business Partner, you will be part of the AMERICAS IT HR organization, where you will have responsibility to support the U.S. IT/Tech population in all aspects of Human Resources. This is an amazing time to join the IT function, as it is at the heart of the larger L’Oreal transformation in becoming a Beauty Tech company. In this role, you will help craft our employees future work experiences in order to enhance engagement, drive change efforts as we become an AGILE organization, partner with business leaders to create future-ready teams, and manage the end-to-end talent process, and help foster an environment of diversity & inclusion.
- Full Generalist responsibilities for the USA IT Team (approx.. 220 people)
- Talent Accountabilities as follows:
- Fully own Internship & MT program across Americas Zone; Partner with VP HR, Talent Acquisition teams to develop recruitment strategy for attrition & Campus program in across North America & Latin America.
- Manage Diversity & Inclusion program for Americas zone IT.
- Drive Talent & Succession Planning for Key Positions; manage People Review process (mtgs, books, dashboard, metrics, etc.)
- Leverage Global programs, platforms, initiatives, templates, etc. to implement in U.S.
- Help build a strong talent acquisition strategy to strengthen our Employer Brand in the U.S.
- help identify new HR trends, best practices, & insights in Tech space; present ideas to Sr. Mgmt, and work with HR Collaborators to implement across zone as approved
- Work with VP on transversal career development projects for IT (career path/Career Con, creation of job guidelines & standardization, training for managers on new initiatives, etc.)
- Partner with Compensation team to regularly review compensation packages, hot topics, gap analyses, and make appropriate recommendations
- Act as a change agent to help drive Beauty Tech transformation through zone-specific initiatives (ie: transition to Product Model org, future target operating model, new ways of working, etc.)
- Partner with the IT Managers, employees and HR peers to create broad ranging, high impact programs to help accelerate the performance of the IT organization.
- Coach and provide feedback to teams, so as to ensure transparency in communication and help drive effective collaboration amongst teams.
- Develop Leadership potential by identifying developmental opportunities for the Managers across the US.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship: Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, appreciating and propose new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye
- Decode and influence: Ability to interact effectively, demonstrate influence and conciliation leading others to embrace his/her opinion and reach a positive, accepted closure to a conflict
- Ability to manage complexity/ Acts with transversal management skills
- Ensure development of expertise, know-how and support organizational changes
- Enable cooperation and collaboration: Ability develop collaborative/cooperative working, working in a team with members from different expertise, places and cultures to achieve collective goals
- Ability to lead change in business on IT taking into account structural and cultural issues and monitoring the impact, taking any required remedial action and refining approach
- Understand L'Oréal Business: Ability to understand overall business strategy, long term user/ customer needs and ability to translate to the HR strategy
- Ability to act as a proactive business partner: actively listen to employees, articulates and clarifies /translate their needs into HR implications and evaluate and challenge employee demands.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.