When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
- Lead the trend validation process of production tendencies with the Operations ZAL committee.
- Align inside S&OP the Pre-Budget and Budget process for the finance team.
- Define and formalize the best practices for processes
- Ensure their use by all MSL/BSC actors.
- Contribute to the development of processes and of analytical tools.
- Provide training and back up support to MSL/BSC actors on processes and analytical tools.
- Interact with IT teams about the evolution of information systems and of analytical tools in order to participate to improvement the MSL/BSC performance.
- Analyze, improve and update key performance indicators, and ensure the consistency and quality of shared data within the organization. Inform the stakeholders in case of discrepancies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage transversal Supply Chain projects according to the needs of subsidiaries and MSL/BSC
- Be the SPOC for DGO for codification regulations and oversee the rule enforcement in LATAM
- Coach the S&OP intern with projects and transversal responsibilities within supply chain focusing on the service level index
- Be the SPOC with the Brazilian Info Cell, for they have a different organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Engineer, administration or careers alike
- Knowledge of Demand & Supply planning and KPIs, Supply Logistics KPIs, Service Level KPIs.
- Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, database management, report building tools (i.e. PowerBI).
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Problem solving and risk management skills
- Ability to present information clearly to top management levels
- Training of others
- Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
- Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information
- Transversal leadership skills
- Affinity for large databases management in order to find hidden performance indicators