Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
Title: Data & Loyalty Zone Delivery Project Lead
Function: Information Technology
This position is part of Digital IT Zone delivery Team and will support the evolution of our data ecosystem on the Online and Offline (O+O) experience. This role will be under the supervision of the Data and Loyalty lead, based in Chile. The role reports to the Americas Zone team.
· Plan, deploy and manage the delivery of new initiatives within our data & loyalty platforms (Salesforce, Loyalty, Databricks, etc).
· Apply best practices in terms of project management.
· Deliver projects with agile and waterfall methodologies.
· Provide proper documentation following project delivery.
· Work with Country brand representatives, BRM at country/zone level and all external partners to prepare and adhere to project timelines and budgets.
· Work closely with the Zone Digital IT in NYC to leverage their expertise and share best practices.
· Maintain excellent communications within both business and technology communities.
· Ensure service transition from delivery to support/operation team.
· Ensure the delivery of the projects on time, on budget and on quality.
· As the team is split in different physical area, ensure to support all the countries that are part of our coverage.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Project Management experience (5-7 years) - PMP or Agile certifications are a plus.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CRM & Data platform implementation.
· Strong project management skillset.
· Inter-cultural experience in a global organization is a plus.
· Prior experience implementing CRM/BI/Integration project in a large organization with strong technical skillset on some of the following platforms (Databricks, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Loyalty platforms).
· Being able to work under pressure and on several projects in parallel.
· Demonstrates at least a basic understanding of compliance and data privacy laws.
· Experience with Agile methodology is a pre-requisite.
· Excellent written and oral communication and influencing skills.
· English, speaking and written is a must. Spanish, Portuguese & French is a plus.
· Position based in Montréal.