Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
L’Oréal Australia is part of the L’Oréal Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal was founded by a scientist and we have always focused on cutting-edge research and innovation. Our innovation now also centres around the opportunity that the worldwide digital transformation provides and we are leaders in connecting beauty and technology.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
We are seeking a highly experienced and enthusiastic IT Service Desk Technician to join our team. You will need to be a motivated and outgoing service focused guru with impeccable problem solving skills. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will be supporting end users with technical enquiries which span across desktops, servers, applications, network connectivity, access, printing and telephony.
This role has huge opportunity to influence the improvement of support offered by the IT Service Desk function. An individual who is able to challenge the status quo, a unique thinker who is service focused and able to own initiatives to completion will be highly successful in this role.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Customer Service Guru knowing the difference between good and great service
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows (7/8/10) and Microsoft Office (10/13/16)
- Ability to troubleshoot basic networking protocols such as VPN, FTP, Wifi, LAN
- Understanding of the OSI Model for troubleshooting
- Strong ability to logically troubleshoot DNS and DHCP issues
- Experience supporting, creating and managing Active Directory Users, Computers and Groups
- Experience managing, creating and supporting Network Shares, Group Polices and Printers
- Basic understanding of network technologies (Switches, VLANs, Routers)
- Clear understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Experience troubleshooting email issues from spam filter to the local email client
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise your workload and escalate appropriately
- Impeccable written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong independent research and troubleshooting techniques
- Thrives working in and contributing to a strong team environment
- Be the front line of support emanating a strong and confident face of IT
- Provide innovative solutions to everyday problems to increase the positive perception of IT Support
- Manage support requests in person, over telephone and via the ticketing system
- Own the support tickets ensuring requests are logged and resolved effectively and efficiently
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical support requests within acceptable levels
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
- Management of daily tasks including daily checks and backup management
- Train staff in the use of hardware/software and best practices of IT Security
- Perform onsite/remote service calls at both our Head Office and Warehouse
- Plan and implement Software and Hardware roll outs
- Support the Service Desk Manager and Infrastructure Team on projects as necessary
- Occasional out of hours support as necessary
This is an exciting opportunity for an amazing and innovative customer centric Service Desk Technician with an immediate start, while also offering room for growth within a collaborative and supportive environment.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий