Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
Title: Integration Solution Architect
Location: Montreal, Canada
Integration Solution Architect will be an integral part of L’Oreal USA Integration Services Team and serve as a hands-on technical leader in architecting, developing, validating and maintaining real-time, batch and file integration for Americas Zone.
· Architect, develop, validate and maintain integration solutions using REST APIs, ESB, ETL and MFT technologies.
· Understand SAPERP system specifically Master Data and logistics modules to provide expertise in architecting, developing and maintaining solutions requiring integration between SAP and non-SAP systems
· Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
· Create and maintain specifications, documents, test plans and scripts
· Architect and develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives for functional business requirements for a wide audience range
· Resolve defects discovered during all phases of development and maintenance including severity 1 production issues
· Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
· Serve as a key point of contact for countries across North, Central and South Americas for integration activities - Act as a project manager for integration lead projects
· BS or equivalent degree with 10+ years of information technology experience
· Hands on/working knowledge of a majority of environments described below is required:
· CA API Gateway 9.x (formerly Layer7) /Apigee
· Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
· Tibco ESB 6.x
· SAP Master Data – Customer, Product and Pricing, logistics modules (SD, MM, FI)
· SAP PI 7.3 and higher (XI/PO)
· Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 or higher
· GlobalScape 7.2 or higher/ IBM Sterling
· Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
· C#, VB
· Demonstrated ability to manage projects and strong ability to influence others
· Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
· Some travel to USA and Latin America is expected