Сфера деятельности: Data
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Montréal
Title: Loyalty Zone Delivery Data Analyst
Function: Information Technology
Data & CRM Team - Data Analyst
This position is part of Digital IT Zone delivery Team and will support the evolution of our data ecosystem on the O+O experience with focus in Data. The goal of this role is hybrid as we are expecting to build the foundation and clear understanding of our data ecosystem but at the same time to look for the application of business intelligence concepts or machine learning models in the future. Understand business is key as will oversee interpreting data insights and effectively communicating their findings with stakeholders from projects.
- Conduct Data analyses, generates insights and influence stakeholders.
- Data governance foundation, work with the different stakeholders to master the different dimensions of Data (Ownership, Standardization, Quality, Accessibility and security & Compliance).
- Identify right data sources and use the data to identify possible challenges to analyze them for decision making.
- Map use cases priorities and work in the categorization of them to prioritize the top high financial projects.
- Support IT teams, Data Country Leads, BRM at country/zone level and all external partners to manage data project and secure the right demand management process.
- Work closely with the Zone Digital IT in NYC to leverage their expertise and share best practices and understand our Data & Analytics ecosystem.
- Ensures respect of master data generation process to provide high quality data to the rest of the organization.
- As the team is split in different physical area, ensure to support all the countries that are part of our coverage.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 yrs+ experience in data and analytics from an IT perspective.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics at large
- Capacity to understand business, ask the right questions, and be understandable by non tech/non data savvy stakeholders – Empathy is key.
- Capacity to think on the strategic layer but also on the execution one
- Experience working with Agile-driven projects & teams
- Capacity to think out of the box, data driven with good communication and project management skills
- Being able to work under pressure and on several projects in parallel.
- Demonstrates at least a basic understanding of compliance and data privacy laws.
- Programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc)
- English, speaking and written is a must. Spanish, Portuguese & French is a plus.
- Position based in Montréal or Mexico City.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий