Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
Maximize IT Value to business related to sales and distribution domain of L’Oréal China
Act as a business partner to manage projects, requirements, design & build advanced solution to driven business growth.
Skill Requirement : College / University, 8+ years
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science, information or equivalent experience
- Qualification: 8+ years of professional experience in SAP ERP SD domain
- Experience in online/Ecommerce business
- Strong skill of project management. Capable to lead IT project independently
- Effective communicator, capable of running effective meeting, preparing clear presentation and working with personal at all seniority levels. Strong in communication in different level and be able to work in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with ability to establish priorities and effective manage time to complete multi projects, tasks.
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively and effectively in a cross function team.
- Ability to efficiency troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill in both oral and written English.
- A team player, who has strong team work spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Anticipate, understand and collect the global and strategic business needs.
- Translate business orientations and requirements set by the entity into high level IT requirements.
- Lead and manage all necessary committees with internal business clients and IT departments.
- Manage the overall internal client demands by arbitrating between client satisfaction and IT feasibility (budgets, technical constraints, priorities…).
Guarantee that the IT applications evolutions are covering the business needs.
- Co-lead key IT projects for the division together with other IT functions.
- Ensures the right level of service quality through managing or challenging IT services providers.
- Participate in the definition of the roadmap for the dedicated perimeter.
- Organize and ensure the readiness of the business departments and its key-users for the delivery and implementation of new applications.
- Participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program.
- Define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
- Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
- Prepare the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
- Define and organize project/program steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program.
- Track project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs.
- Manage the allocated internal/external resources including third parties activities.
- Ensure the development of expertise and know how in his/her field of responsibility.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий