Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
L’Oreal has embarked and completed a massive Digital Transformation of the whole organization over the last 5 years. L’Oreal has now become a company where digital is at the core of anything we aim to achieve.
In L’Oreal North Asia & South Asia Pacific Middle East North Africa zone (NA & SAPMENA zone) there has been a massive overhaul of the Digital IT landscape in recent years. We have implemented some of the top technologies available for eCommerce, Digital Marketing, CRM, Omni-Channel and Digital Services.
This zone will have direct 70+ eCommerce boutiques by 2022 across the major markets in North Asia (Greater China, Japan, Korea), South East Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam…), Oceania (Australia & New Zealand) and also Middle East & North Africa (United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia…).
All of the launches are concerning L’Oreal Group brands portfolio with predominance for L’Oreal Luxe brands.
Technologies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Sitecore and Modiface are some of the major applications which have been used to implement the foundations of our digital & e-commerce journey.
Now that the foundations of the digital transformation are in place the focus is on the following; (1) continuing to drive growth from our eCommerce Channels, (2) ensure we have the best content on our websites, (3) for us to implement and ensure consumers use services such as Virtual Try On feature on our website. The aim being to increase visits, conversion and connection with the brands.
This role is for the IT eCommerce Program Manager to join the NA & SAPMENA zone Digital E-commerce IT Team which is based in Singapore, to manage the SAPMENA regional eboutiques program team composed by 3 headcounts as of today.
The IT eCommerce Team covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions: ecommerce websites, eCommerce channel integration, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on eBoutiques websites rollout across our markets.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and local stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a regional or local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Already got some management experience and keen to be involved into people development plan.
· Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
· Competent to understand Ecommerce platform needs, ecosystems & fulfillment models.
· Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within our zone.
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current e-commerce channel landscape across our region in terms of eCommerce Platforms, CRM, Retail, O+O New Trends, Social Platforms etc.
· Someone that is curious to learn new digital & Omni channel services.
· Someone who has worked in eCommerce eBoutiques rollout related projects (in a global program is a plus).
· Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit.
· English is a must.
Key job accountabilities:
ü 8+ years of experience on project/program management, 5+ years of ecommerce eBoutiques rollout projects.
ü Be the responsible of ecommerce delivery of all our markets in our SAPMENA zone.
ü Collaborate with different stakeholders from different program/department, work as a team.
ü Be able to liaise and communicate to all stakeholders, this includes global team, divisions & brands, at regional level with zone business teams and local level to business & IT digital teams.
ü Be able to communicate on a range of topics from business tasks to IT systems dependencies.
ü Build a product roadmap and present/align the plan with multiple markets & stakeholders.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are helping with the implementation of the program & projects portfolio.
ü Manage the third-party vendor to deliver the overall program within time and budget.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects/program.
ü Define and organize program steering activities, advice and review the overall plan and status of the project.
ü Ability to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that needs joint effort from technology teams, stakeholders and third-party teams.
ü Have outstanding communication and organizational capability. Proficient in project management and team construction. A quick learner and full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· Manager of internal team.
· Program management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
· Working knowledge of application on major digital e-commerce platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus).
· Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between markets.
· Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Teamwork in a multinational environment.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English