Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Arkansas - North Little Rock
Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Location: North Little Rock
Date: October 2018
This position is responsible for engineering support of the entire North Little Rock Distribution operations group - dedicated to the physical flow of product, logistic services, continuous improvement, and information dissemination. The position assists local and senior facility leadership in productivity goals through innovation, technology, equipment, process, and layout.
This position will be responsible for the implementation and support of PI/TPM at the North Little Rock Distribution Center while collaborating with other sites and peers at a local / zone level. The position will be located at the North Little Rock, AR facility
Responsibilities include coaching at various levels to develop capability within the Manufacturing and Supply Chain TPM Pillars. This role requires capabilities in all aspects of the Process Improvement spectrum (i.e., Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, PDCA/SDCA, SMED Kaizen, DMAIC, Gemba walks, TPM, IWS, 5S, Visual Display Boards) supporting continuous improvement of operations performance.
· Volume analysis, maintenance support and continued development of facility labor management system (LMS).
· Return on Investment (ROI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Proof of Concepts (POC) Facilitate equipment and design safety protocols: Assist with Management of Change (MOC), equipment validations, Safety Hazzard Assessment Protocol (SHAPs), Facility process and layout analysis as it pertains to product insourcing, outsourcing, seasonal and cyclical shifts.
· Works across the supply chain and at all levels to help create the culture of TPM and TOP, in line with the vision and mission of the CPD supply chain and corporate strategy.
· Supports, DC Head and Functional Leaders in developing, coordinating and evaluating effective PI/TPM master plans
· Defines, standardizes and communicates the specific KPIs to measure progress. Develops evaluations and formal phase audits against execution of the PI/TPM master plan
· Demonstrates an obsession with the Safety and Quality of people and product
· Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma with application of DMAIC and Lean concepts
· Extensive software capability including Excel, Word, Minitab (or other statistical software) and MS Project
· Exceptional coaching, communication, interpersonal & leadership skills
· Educate the L’Oreal Operations CPD Supply Chain leadership in the value of PI/TPM.
· Interact directly with the Director – Process Improvement Supply Chain to develop a strategy for PI/TPM tailored to the individual site needs.
· Develop the overall metrics (KPI’s) consistent across the Americas zone.
Regional Relationships (INTERNAL / EXTERNAL)
· Ability to deliver results through influence.
· Have a greater understanding into cultural differences along with evolving and evolved business conditions and leadership styles.
· Create a system and culture of PI/TPM alignment in a segment of the business that has not historically deployed and committed assets to this initiative. Time is now the key factor that will give L’Oreal a competitive advantage that must be leveraged which redefines historical ROI definitions.
· Effectively create alliances, interact and influence within CPD and other Divisions, manufacturing or distribution sites.
· Must be able to work in an environment where language can be a barrier and have an understanding and ability to read body language.
· Effectively manage process improvement and capex initiative from conception to completion while maintaining high level of customer service.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Industrial Engineering
· Expertise in PI/TPM implementation with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Lean, PI/TPM including development, deployment, assessment and sustainability metrics.
· Operational experience in successfully rolling out TPM in a organization.
· Hands on experience in physical distribution a plus.
· Lean 6 Sigma experience and understanding. Certified Green Belt or higher highly desired
· Strong ability to lead and drive cultural change, relationship management
· Analytical skills as well as learning agility, business acumen and process management experience
· Strong communication and presentation skills in English.
· Influencing skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization and is comfortable influencing others without authority.
· Excellent people management skills with experience working in a matrix organization.
· Strong influencing skill, ability to direct the program without formal authority
· SAP Experience a plus
· Ability to lead, coach, and train junior engineering co-ops / MDP’s
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.