Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Colonia del Valle
We believe Beauty can change lives. We are L'Oréal Group
Would you like to be part of a leading company in the field of cosmetics and beauty at an international level, present in more than 130 countries, which has more than 31 international brands and is also concerned with the development of its human capital?
In this time of social distancing, making connections is more important than ever before. While you may not find a specific role that's right for you now, we encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
Now we are looking for our next:
Industrial Hygienist LATAM
This position is responsible to drive improvement of cleaning practices and microbiological hygiene of manufacturing equipment together with the Healthy Beauty program launched in the group, to minimize risk of product contamination in our factories.
Join our team if you are/have:
ü You are passionate about the world of beauty and you are ready to become part of the # 1 beauty company worldwide.
What you will do:
· Enforce quality standards in all LATAM factories.
· Follow up with the plants the Healthy Beauty Program.
· Oversee the implementation of best practices to drive hygiene improvement.
· Assist “on the ground” with the investigation and remediation of hygiene failures.
· Perform hygiene audits to assess risk and identify need for improvement.
· Work with the pilot and engineering groups to provide training for hygiene and cleaning practices including Opticip.
· Work with Pilot to develop cleaning procedures for new and/or difficult technology.
· Work with Corporate Engineering and factories to improve environmental indicators related to water and waste.
The perfect candidate:
ü Entrepreneur: Every day you detect opportunities to shake and improve the world
ü Analytical: You make grounded decisions with the exact data
ü Ambition: You seek to go beyond the expected results
ü Responsible: You make sure you meet your goals
ü Strategic vision: You understand and anticipate market changes assertively
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other scientific discipline (QFB, QBP) with commensurate engineering experience.
· 5+ years of operational factory experience with hygiene in the food, drug or cosmetic industry.
· Knowledge of microbiology preferred.
• Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
• Experience with SAP preferred.
· Ability to speak English (mandatory).
· Portuguese (not mandatory).
"At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business ”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube