Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
Candidate must be in Junior or Senior year of undergrad or Second Year Masters Degree with a 3.0 GPA and be working towards a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Finance, Purchasing or similar discipline.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and a willingness to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and possess above average decision making ability.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing, permanent basis.
- Prior Internship or Co-op Experience a plus
Key abilities include problem solving and assisting with the resolution of Operations issues.
● Must be able to work on multiple tasks at the same time and manage one's time productively.
● Ability to simplify complex issues, create new ideas and define new ways to move forward.
● Must be able to make decisions in a timely manner, try new solutions and take risks
● Ability to motivate and inspire colleagues to think 'out of the box' and challenge the current state of affairs to take the business to the next level.
● Strong interpersonal and leadership skills that allow the team to pioneer sustainable operational improvements.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be able to interface with all levels of the organization including Senior Management.
● Presents confidently with passion and demonstrates the ability to convince others and if needed becomes the single champion of an idea.
● Must demonstrate a strong sense of urgency & drive and rapidly adjust priorities where appropriate.
● Manages cross-functional projects effectively and builds effective networks
● Takes initiative to improve business performance and goes beyond the scope of a given position.
Assist with a full range of responsibilities in Purchasing; input and create data in SAP/SRM system; identify and perform reconciliations of invoice discrepancies; run monthly financial reports, maintain component price lists. Responsibilities include organizing, tracking, issuing and maintaining various documents in conjunction with suppliers/vendors. Assist buyers with monthly reporting, analysis, and project related work. Conduct relevant analysis and assist Commodity Experts/Lead Buying Experts and Divisional Purchasing management in the sourcing of new product launches. Assist in the implementation of value analysis projects. Conduct relevant RFP via e-purchasing system and 1st analysis as appropriate to assist strategic sourcing management decisions and negotiations. Assist with vendor evaluations, and special project assignments
ADDITIONAL CO-OP INFORMATION:
- Paid Co-op
- Company paid housing is not provided for out of state students
- 20-40 hours per week
- Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without any assistance
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий